Thursday, March 05, 2009

Holy absence, Batman!

I haven't updated this fandangled blog thing in YEARS!
I've been a busy bee over the past few months. I started a new job in December so that has been taking a lot of energy. I'm now working for a company called "Pathways", which is the local DUI school. Basically it's where the courts send people who have been convicted of a DUI charge and are court-ordered to take courses in DUI education/groups. I'm a Client Account Assistant. I'm the one that notifies the courts and DMV that they have enrolled and I also give them their schedule. Good times. I quite like it. It's still M-F 8-5. The best part of it is that I get benefits now. Medical/Dental/Life. That's a great thing. I don't remember the last time I had bennies!

In other news...I haven't been scrapping much lately because I've been crazy in love with resin! I've been making pendants and such. Here are a few examples:I'm in LOVE with the stuff! So fun! I do miss me some scrapping though. Gotta do some more stuff soon.
How are all of you!?

No comments: