Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time waster in recover



I am a waster of time to an epic degree but I'm getting better. I've actually not been online much the past few weeks so that has been a heeyoog help. What have I been doing instead, you ask? Well, let's see: -Taking oodles of photos that I have yet to have the time to edit. -Prepping myself mentally and physically for The Master Cleanse.
-Prepping myself for big changes at work.
-Saving money for a car. (I've decided against the VW Beetle and am now leaning toward a Mazda3













-Watching the entire 1st Season of "The Big Bang Theory"



















-Enjoying my life.


Yup, times are good and getting better. I've learned how to bring my own fun wherever I go instead of hoping someone/thing else does. I've learned that it's not necessarily about finding what you are "good" at but it is definitely about finding what you are "happy" at.
xoxo

No comments: