Friday, May 16, 2008

dreaming puppy and other delights

Jäger is lying at my feet barking and whining in her sleep. Poor little girl is having a dream. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she has an 8am appointment tomorrow for the trim shop at the SPCA. And I don't mean she's getting a hair cut. Awwww. She's gonna be coming home all loppy-headed and wondering what in the heckfire I did to her. I feel bad already.
Isn't she so cute jumping all wild! She likes to run from the end of the hallway you see on the left and jump across the ottoman and onto the couch. She tends to start he jump too early, however, and nearly biffs it into the couch everytime. Haha!

I'm currently in the process (okay obviously I'm not actually working on it I'm blogging.) of printing photos and embellishments so that I can set my 1 hour timer and start the 1 Hour Mini Project from Leigh-Ann over at Freckled Nest! You should give it a go, too!
I'll post all about it once I'm done.

Other recent news in list form:
##My boss gave me $100 cash to get myself a birthday present. I'm being good an buying clothes with it.

##It's Friday and I have the next two days off! Hooray!!

##I found the most amazing Scrapbooking items at the Dollar Tree. Seriously! I'm talking chipboard books and full chipboard alphabet sets.

##I organised all of my scrapbook paper. I cut all the scraggly edges off, put all the full 12x12s together etc.

##My stuff is done printing! YAY! off to start my mini!

No comments: