Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's official

I'm no longer a 20something. I'm the big THREE OH! 30! I don't feel a dang bit of difference so either I still feel young or always felt old. I'm gonna go with the former.Forever 21, baby!
I worked my actual bday (tuesday) but went out to dinner and ice cream with Jamie afterward. I had a grilled chicken sandwich with fries and salad. I'm a pretty simple girl. For dessert it was Marble Slab Ice Cream. I chose strawberry with fresh strawberries and bits of oreo cookie mixed in. YUM!
Thursday was spent hanging out with friends for weekly "family dinner night". We ate hot dogs and drank. I had wicked horrible cramps so felt like poo, sadly.
Yesterday morning I had my hair coloured and cut. It was actually the VERY first time I've had my hair coloured professionally.
I just had some streaks put it. It wasn't quite what I wanted but I guess it's okay. What do you think?


Last night I went to Chris and Heather's for a bit more grilling (tri-tip! NOM! NOM!) and gifts. They bought me an adorable bracelet watch with a pink skull and crossbones, nail decals, a chuck taylor shoe keychain with skulls and some adorable earrings! I also got a few drink chips for the next time I make it to the bar! WOot!

Tonight I'm meeting Jamie after work (6pm) and we're heading to Sacramento to do some clothes shopping!

I'll leave you with a few random photos to look at.
my Converse Sailor Jerry shoes! I love me some Sailor Jerry!!!

The downtown fountain.

The Michael's bathroom.

Sweet thrift store finds! Two lovely abalone shells!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have enjoyed your shopping. Too planning for shopping at Silhouettes for a party dress for my coming birthday.