Sunday, October 28, 2007

All kinds of stuff! ALL KINDS!

Soldering can kiss my booty!
I wish I put it aside to do some scrapping but I'm way too close to the craft fair not to be making stock items. I just couldn't make myself plug that soldering puppy in, though. So, I decided to do some beading instead. I haven't done that in ages.
Here are a few of the items I finished:


Earrings!


I'm trying to decide if that piece would look better if I removed the swallow and used a soldered pendant instead.

What do you think?

Friday nights are reserved for High School Football lately. My GF's nephew plays so we go to watch him and cheer him on. Of course I have my camera (most of the time. I forgot it because I was rushing this last time). Here are a few pics. I'm saving these pics to scrap as wall pieces for Christmast gifts for his mom and uncle.



I also found a few old photographs from my darkroom days. I miss the darkroom. I should sign up for a lab class just to get some prints off.
These pics are of my old roommate, Adam. I put out a goth calendar in 2000. I don't think I even have a copy of it anymore. Sad.






Ahhh, the memories. Have a nice Sunday!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

i say keep the sparrow, it looks beautiful.
love those earings, your talented girl!!
gotta say tho dont giveup the pendants i loves them, their very cool.
how cute is the grinch one :D

xx