Thursday, October 18, 2007

So little scrap time! It's such a terrible crime!

I know I said it last time but ... HONESTLY, I've been seriously deprived of full-on scrapbook time lately. BooHoo, huh. Woe is me! Haha. Actually, it's okay because I've been spending the time making soldered pendants and ornaments for the Christmas In November Craft Fair! I'm nervous as all heck about it since it's my first craft fair. I'm the worst ever when it comes to selling myself. Luckily my GF, Jamie, will be there with me. She's a metric ton better at talking to people than I am. Here's a little sneak peak at what I've been working on:




Also, I've been cleaning out some of the craft supplies that I've been hoarding over the past few years. I'm going to be putting some things up in Silent Star Arts Etsy Shop over the course of the next week or two. Right now I'm getting all my deco tapes up there. It's crazy just how quickly deco tapes sell. Quick quick quick!
Keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

lol, especially when they're SWEET POLKA DOTS!!!!! Can't wait to start using them on shipments!!!
:) Leigh-Ann