Monday, October 15, 2007

Shut up and DRIVE!

I've been a busy beaver trying to get soldered pendants and ornaments ready for the Christmas in November Craft Fair next month so I haven't had much time to do any scrapping. I did have some free time tonight and was able to get a page done.
I decided to try the hot trend that is a 6x12 page. It was odd dealing with such a different shape/size but it was fun. I'm not yet sure if it's my favourite but maybe I'll do some more. First I need to figure out where to store a page this size. I only have 8x8 and 12x12 albums right now. hmmmm. Guess I need to go shopping.
Anyhow, here it is: I used only Basic Grey (cirlce edge, rocket ship) and Making Memories (Green polka dots) patterned papers. The star pattern behind the photo is material from the Wal-Mart scrap bin.

Click for a larger view.

No comments: